Thank you for visiting my site. I provide my clients with a safe, non-judgmental and accepting space to find clarity, creativity and resilience to be able to cope with the challenges they face. When we confront painful life experiences, feel conflicted or out of balance, it can be helpful to talk to a therapist in confidence. I’m an integrative therapist, which means that I can adapt my approach to suit you and your needs. In therapy, I offer you my fullest attention whist build trust and explore what’s most meaningful to you. Along the way, I hope to support you to be kind to yourself and move your life energy to where it most matters.
I’m interested in how we experience ourselves in relation to our unique thoughts, feelings, emotions and body sensations. By allowing time to mindfully explore these facets of our expression, and how we relate to others, we can gain more perspective and freedom to make informed and empowered choices in our lives.
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling at The Minster Centre, London
- Six years’ experience working with clients at The Oxford Women’s Counselling Centre.
- Ten years’ experience working in the social care sector working with vulnerable children, adults and carers
Get in Touch:
To have a positive experience in therapy, it’s best to choose a therapist that makes you feel comfortable. I am happy to arrange an initial meeting, where we can explore what you would like to get from therapy and whether you feel that we’re the right fit. You just need to click the ‘Get in touch’ tab and fill in the contact form.
- Initial meeting: £20
- Ongoing weekly, 50 minute sessions: £45
I work at the following locations:
- OTS- Oxford Therapy Centre on Oxford Road, OX4 2EA
- Helix House Natural Health Centre, 15 Warwick Street, OX4 1SZ
Please get in touch to get my most up to date availability.
I have special interest in the following areas:
- Working with adult carers or adults that were young carers
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress management
- Feeling unfulfilled or stuck
- Significant life changes e.g. parenthood, divorce, redundancy.
- Painful childhood experiences e.g. emotional, psychological, physical or sexual abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Assault
- Low Self-Confidence
- Working with sudents
- Sexual identity
- Experience of illness or disability