Thank you for visiting my site. I provide my clients with a safe, non-judgmental and accepting space to find clarity, creativity and resilience to be able to cope with the challenges they face. When we confront painful life experiences, feel conflicted or out of balance, it can be helpful to talk to a therapist in confidence. I’m an integrative therapist, which means that I can adapt my approach to suit you and your needs.
I’m interested in how we experience ourselves in relation to our unique thoughts, feelings, emotions and body sensations. By allowing time to mindfully explore these facets of our expression, and how we relate to others, we can gain more perspective and freedom to make informed and empowered choices in our lives.
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling at The Minster Centre, London
- Five years’ experience working with clients at The Oxford Women’s Counselling Centre.
- Ten years’ experience working in the social care sector working with vulnerable children, adults and carers
Get in Touch:
To have a positive experience in therapy, it’s best to choose a therapist that makes you feel comfortable. I am happy to arrange an initial meeting, where we can explore what you would like to get from therapy and whether you feel that we’re the right fit. You just need to click the ‘Get in touch’ tab and fill in the contact form.
- 50 minute initial meeting: £20
- Ongoing weekly, 50 minute sessions: £45
I work at OTS- Oxford Therapy Centre on Oxford Road, Temple Cowley, OX4 2EA
Please refer to the map on the location tab.
I have special interest in the following areas:
- Anxiety and depression
- Working with adult carers or adults that were young carers
- Relationship problems
- Stress management
- Feeling unfulfilled or stuck
- Significant life changes: i.e. parenthood
- Painful childhood experiences: emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Assault
- Low Self-Confidence
- Working with sudents
- Sexual identity
- Experience of illness or disability